While the flames are eating his shelter, the Turkish man Ali Meşe 83YO stood stunned watching everything he ever worked for burning down while he was holding so tight on his little cat trying to comfort them both.
Last week, Ali Meşe ended up homeless after he set his house on fire accidentally while he was trying to light up a heating stove.
The big explosion happened in the living room and took all over the wooden house.
The firefighters were there in time to help the old man and his family to get out the burning house but everything else was burnt down to ashes.
The old man stood out with his family looking at everything they own going by the wind but he couldn’t let go of his little kitten who was very scared and trying to feel comfortable between his loving arms.
Later on, the old man was taken to the hospital to get the medical help he needs for minor injuries, though he couldn’t leave his little kitten for a minute as she was taken with him to the hospital.
After a while, the Turkish Red Crescent joined them to the hospital with a new carrier for the kitten and some other supplies to help the family.
Meşe was very happy and grateful for the generous help he got from the hospital and the Turkish Red Crescent.
Meşe has been released from all the charges in the hospital.
And now he stays with his family and beloved kitten at his daughter’s house waiting for their new house to be rebuilt in the village.